Consultation Lesson and Ongoing Tutoring
“Teaching is a most privileged position of serving another human being in their desire for the pursuit of excellence, a value which is at the core of my philosophy.”
Students of all ages and levels are welcome to book a session. Lessons take place in Victoria’s London music room, unless by prior arrangement with travel time and costs paid for by the student.
Students should feel entirely comfortable to set their own agenda, requests or indeed wish list! Students will leave with appropriate written support developed from the lesson.
Suggested topics include:
- Developing effective practice strategies and time related management guidance
- Developing an effective daily warm-up routine
- Communication and presentation in performance
- Managing anxieties related to performance including concerts and exams
- A guide to building a balanced recital programme
- The art of doubling – some useful tips
- Guidance on how to evaluate the most suitable reed and/or mouthpiece
Sessions are typically 75 minutes.
Further information or questions can be addressed by contacting Victoria via email: email@example.com
1. Using the form below, email Victoria Samek with booking request and preferred week.
2. A date and venue will be agreed via email. (if Victoria’s studio, you will be sent map and clear instructions)
3. Payment to be made via PayPal.
4. You will receive confirmation of booking and receipt.
BOOK AN INTRODUCTION LESSON
* assuming London location