and Ongoing Tutoring
With Victoria’s 30+ years experience as a world class performer, you can be sure that you are receiving your lesson from a specialist in the field.
- Students of all ages are welcome to book a session
- Sessions to be held at Victoria’s London music room or request a venue of your choice
- Student are welcome to set their own agenda
- Sessions are typically 75 minutes
Suggested topics include:
- Developing effective practice strategies and time related management guidance
- Developing an effective daily warm-up routine
- Communication and presentation in performance
- Managing anxieties related to performance including concerts and exams
- A guide to building a balanced recital programme
- The art of doubling – some useful tips
- Guidance on how to evaluate the most suitable reed and/or mouthpiece
Teaching is a most privileged position of serving another human being in their desire for the pursuit of excellence, a value which is at the core of my philosophy
BOOK AN INTRODUCTION LESSON
* assuming London location
How to book a Lesson:
1. Using the form below, email Victoria with a booking request.
2. A date and venue will be agreed via email. (If the lesson is to be at Victoria’s studio, you will be sent a map and clear instructions)
3. Payment to be made via PayPal.
4. You will receive confirmation of booking and receipt.
Students of all ages and levels are welcome to book a session. Lessons take place in Victoria’s London music room, unless by prior arrangement at a venue of your choice; travel time and costs to be covered by the student.
Students should feel entirely comfortable to set their own agenda, requests or indeed wish list! Students will leave with appropriate written support developed from the lesson.
” I want to thank you for the excellent lessons to date which I always look forward to. I am delighted with my progress this year. I feel that I have embraced your basic concepts of teaching and managed to incorporate them into my learning processes with great benefit I now have a solid practice schedule that can react to time constraints, yet remain positive and a greater sense of knowing what needs to be done in order to improve”. Sara (Adult Learner)
Further information or questions can be addressed by contacting Victoria via email: email@example.com