Clarinet(s) or Saxophone(s)
With over 35 years of experience as performer, professor and mentor; from her methodical strategies to practice and performance goals; her insightful approach to human sensitivity alongside her infectious enthusiasm. This is the hallmark of Victoria’s holistic approach to teaching.
Suggested topics include:
- Systematic methods in pursuit of technical and musical fulfillment from beginner to advanced
- Developing an effective daily warm-up routine; the root of a healthy player
- Musicality and interpretation
- Managing anxieties related to performance including concerts and exams
- Repertoire and programme guidence
- The art of doubling – some useful tips
- How to evaluate the most suitable reed and/or mouthpiece
To organise practice tasks into manageable goals enhances determination and discipline in practice driving control and commitment in performance
- Students of all ages are welcome to book a session
- Sessions to be held at Victoria’s London music room or request a venue of your choice
- Student are welcome to set their own agenda
- Sessions are typically 60 to 75 minutes
- Followup sheets from the lesson are included each visit
Teaching is a most privileged position of serving another human being in their desire for the pursuit of excellence, a value which is at the core of my philosophy
BOOK AN CONSULATION LESSON
* assuming London location
How to book a Lesson:
1. Using the form below, email Victoria with a booking request. If you want to speak with her, leave you contact number.
2. A date and venue will be agreed via email or via speaking. (If the lesson is to be at Victoria’s studio, you will be sent a map and clear instructions)
3. Payment to be made via PayPal.
4. You will receive confirmation of booking and receipt.
Students of all ages and levels are welcome to book a session. Lessons take place in Victoria’s London music room, unless by prior arrangement at a venue of your choice; travel time and costs to be covered by the student.
Students should feel entirely comfortable to set their own agenda, requests or indeed wish list! Students will leave with appropriate written support developed from the lesson.
” I want to thank you for the excellent lessons to date which I always look forward to. I am delighted with my progress this year. I feel that I have embraced your basic concepts of teaching and managed to incorporate them into my learning processes with great benefit I now have a solid practice schedule that can react to time constraints, yet remain positive and a greater sense of knowing what needs to be done in order to improve”. Sara (Adult Learner)
Further information or questions can be addressed by contacting Victoria via email: firstname.lastname@example.org