Tailored to groups of all sizes you can book Victoria to coach chamber groups, wind sectional, a group mentoring for practice and performance support (see Mentoring page for full details), or indeed a combination of both coaching and mentoring.
Recognising both the practical and psychological aspects of rehearsals, performance preparation and stage etiquette, sessions aim to encourage positive dialogue and productive rehearsal outcomes. Bringing together shared musical intentions with development of efficient and effective rehearsal techniques.
Extending to performance course days to include chamber coaching towards a lunchtime concert, group mentoring and the chance to hear Victoria give an inspirational talk, these are just some of the combination of options on offer.
Suggested topics include:
- Performance communication and presentation
- Ensemble coaching
- Practice techniques
- Managing anxieties in performance
- The art of doubling – some useful tips
- Planning & preparing for a recording as a group
Combining experience, knowledge and a curiosity for learning which drove Victoria in embarking and attaining her Masters in Performance Science. You can benefit from her knowledge, experience, practical support, musicianship, commitment and indeed contagious energy!
Sessions are typically 3 hours (including a 20 minute break).
Further information or questions will be addressed by contacting Victoria at: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to book a Group Mentoring Coaching Lesson:
1. Using the form below, email Victoria Samek with booking request and preferred week.
2. A date and venue will be agreed via email. (if Victoria’s studio, you will be sent map and clear instructions)
3. Payment to be made via PayPal.
4. You will receive confirmation of booking and receipt.
BOOK A GROUP MENTORING & COACHING LESSON
* assuming London location