Victoria is not only a performer and professor; through her Masters in Performance Science and ongoing research, she brings a unique insight to her lectures.
Lectures topics might include:
- Building a vocabulary basis for positive self-evaluation and self-reporting
- The journey from practice to performance; the science approach
- Motivation; the barriers to practical action
- The complexities of time management; being busy or being effective!
- Psychology in Performance; the balance between science and emotion
- Organisation of tasks and goals in the process from practice preparation to practice realization
- An honest presentation devoted to injury recovery – physical and psychological
Supported by powerful visuals, Victoria’s lectures which combine her personal story and her experience with a lifetime performing and recording to demonstrate how performers can embrace scientific principles, models and theories from which to develop a greater understanding in pursuit of establishing a solid, personally owned approach for practice and performance.
Drawing on her personal life challenges as well as her professional life, Victoria has developed a new approach to practice and performance which she calls OPC – Organise, Prioritise, Commit.
BOOK A LECTURE
* Venue of your choice
- Fee range £225 to £500 (plus travel costs) dependent on event and length
Delegates will be given followup sheets to include a summary of the session, clarification of topics where needed and any relevant further readings or studies felt appropriate.
“Art is about expression and imagination, science gives principles and reasoning. It is the combined force of art and science which makes for a harmonious partnership”. Samek 2016
Further information or questions can be addressed by contacting Victoria via email: email@example.com