Responding to the current situation with no concerts, rehearsals, cancelled recitals and lessons and even exams, is putting a great strain on musicians in all areas and every level. To keep motivated to practice and ideas how to keep performance firmly on the agenda, Victoria and Chris have created an action packed day which will leave you reinvigorated with reasons to practice and a structured plan of action alongside ideas to keep performance firmly on your agenda.
From the moment you book, you will be given tasks and performance projects in preparation to share with your fellow participants alongside help and guidance in preparation for the day.
- Students or professionals of all ages and levels are welcome to book this course
- Guidance to affective practice and warmup routines.
- Setting challenge of learning scales, exercises, new studies and solo repertoire
- Question and Answer session on digital platforms for recording and getting the most out of lessons and courses
- Performances participants and special artist
- Reasons Why – Anxieties, confidence, finding motivation and setting goals will be explored in a session that will take you on an illustrated voyage of discovery!
- NEW – A special optional extra – an individual 30 minute session with Victoria or Chris