From time-pressures to pier related anxieties; technical diversities to personality related challenges, performing in a group can be overwhelming. Coaching sessions will encourage positive dialogue that will bring together shared musical intentions. With the development of efficient and effective rehearsal techniques guiding each player to feel empowered and confident to share their ideas as well as concerns, a productive rehearsal out come will be ensured.
With a lifetime devoted to chamber-music Victoria Samek’s experienced and skilled approach will empower each player with confidence while drawing together the collective spirit of the group to perform with one voice.
Topics can include:
- Performance communication and presentation
- Stage etiquette
- Musical balance and the art of listening!
- Practice and rehearsal techniques
- Managing anxieties in rehearsals as well as performance
- The art of doubling – some useful tips
- Planning & preparing for recording as a group
- Repertoire and programme planning
Victoria’s knowledge, experience, practical support, and musicianship will give clarity to the sometimes-illusive approach to constructive as well as enjoyable rehearsals.
Further information or questions can be addressed by contacting Victoria via email: email@example.com